Penetrating wood preserver
A linseed oil-based wood preserver developed to protect and keep wood beautiful.
Protect internal and external new or weathered bare wood for doors, window frames, shutters, pergolas, fences, fascia boards, wendy houses and gates.
- Linseed oil-based wood preserver – deep penetrating
- Active additive - protects against black stains and moisture
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Preserves and enhances the colour of wood and prevents it from discolouring.
- Long lasting water-repellent.
- Easy to apply with a brush or spray
- Feeds and nourishes wood.
- 2 coats @ 8m²/litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. A third coat is required for coastal areas and soft wood surfaces
1L and 5L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.