Penetrating wood preserver
A linseed oil-based wood preserver developed to protect and keep wood beautiful.
Protect internal and external new or weathered bare wood for doors, window frames, shutters, pergolas, fences, fascia boards, wendy houses and gates.
- Linseed oil-based wood preserver – deep penetrating
- Active additive - protects against black stains and moisture
- UV- and weather-resistant
- Preserves and enhances the colour of wood and prevents it from discolouring.
- Long lasting water-repellent.
- Easy to apply with a brush or spray
- Feeds and nourishes wood.
- 2 coats @ 8m²/litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. A third coat is required for coastal areas and soft wood surfaces
1L and 5L
While Duram makes every effort to ensure that colours shown on this website, match paint colours as closely as possible, variations may occur due to a variety of factors. Always paint a test patch of the selected colour on your wall. For consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.