A preparation-free primer to protect exterior wood from manufacture to final finish. Provides essential protection for on-site wooden window frames, doors, doorframes and any other woodwork.
Typical ApplicationOne thorough application as soon as possible after manufacture protects wood against onsite soiling. It will prevent wood from warping during transit and while building. Woodoc Transit Stabilizer also helps prevent cement burn from plaster
- Easy to apply by brush
- Spreads easily, leaving no brush strokes
- Also suitable for dip application
- Does not affect glue
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Penetrates to become part of the wood
- Does not produce a surface layer and for a final finish, seal wood within 30 days with one of the Woodoc Exterior Sealers
|Packaging:||5 litres. (200 litres available on request)|
|Colour:||Clear or Meranti-tinted|
Specification sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
FOR 20 LITERS delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.