All areas where a seal or bond is needed, no limit secure & seal.
Bonds and seals the following materials:
- most plastics
- polystyrene (will not attack material)
- roofing material
- door and window frames
- masonry joints
- Quick & easy to use.
- Resists mould growth.
- No shrinkage.
- No staining.
- Apply in wet or dry conditions.
- Saves time, quick curing and no need for additional fixings for most applications.
- Excellent temperature range, can be used in any weather conditions.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- Will not attack synthetic material, unlike solvent based adhesive.
- Bonds & seals virtually any material.
- Environmentally friendly and user friendly – no solvents, non hazardous, non flammable and no odour means it can be used in confined spaces and areas open to the public.
- Crystal clear.
- Over paintable.
Application & Coverage
Ensure substrates, gaps and cracks are clean and free from dust, dirt and grease.
Remove nozzle and cut off end of cartridge. Replace nozzle and cut tip to required width.
To Secure: Apply theWORKS in dots or beads, once applied surfaces should be firmly pressed together.
To Seal: Apply a continuous bead of theWORKS ensuring it makes full contact with the sides and back of the joint.
Depending on joint size, but should do approximately 7.8 m per 290ml cartridge based on a 6mm X 6mm joint.