TFC Luxury Vinyl Polish is a long lasting, self-shining, high solid, slip resistant polymer polish for all types of luxury vinyl tiles, sheets and planks. Frequently used by contractors for a durable gloss finish. Luxury Vinyl Polish is used whenever a gloss finish is required or where added surface protection is needed (Luxury Vinyl Polish is a sacrificial coating). Luxury Vinyl Polish will provide a beautiful glow to vinyl floors. For indoor use only. Luxury Vinyl Polish is particularly good on floors that show dull patches due to wear and tear with age.
1. Test in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
2. Read all the instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
3. Mask off any adjacent surface that needs to be protected during the application.
4. Ensure that the floor is clean and free from dirt, oil, wax and other stains (clean with the correct Tile & Floor Care product if necessary).
5. Ensure that the surface is dry enough to accept the polish.
6. Shake well before use.
7. Using a TFC Sheepskin Applicator, apply a coat of Luxury Vinyl Polish. Avoid pooling. 8. Wait approx. 30 min for the coat to dry
. 9. Apply a second coat if necessary.
10. Allow to dry for 3 hours before surface traffic.
Tips & Tricks:
For interior use only. Do not use in wet areas where water could cause slippery conditions i.e. Around pools, jacuzzis or other places where standing water occur. Do not use applicators that cause bubbles or foam i.e. sponges, rollers. Clean tools and applicators with water.