Heat Reflective Roof Paint
An attractive roof paint that reflects at least 30% of solar heat, resulting in a cooler interior and reduced energy costs.
For various roof types and exterior trims. To create cooler interiors and save energy costs.
- Uses Solar Reflective Technology to reflect at least 30% of solar heat
- Reduces roof surface temperature and extends lifespan of the roof
- Saves energy costs by decreasing air-conditioning needs and results in increased comfort for building occupants
- Reduces CO2 emissions and has minimal impact in winter
- Pure acrylic – all-weather protection
- Colourfast – long lasting colour
- Shrugs off dirt
- Mould and fungus resistant
- Excellent obliteration
- Dries quickly – same day application
- Excellent adhesion and durability to withstand varying temperatures
Approximately 3 – 8m² per litre per coat, depending on the surface porosity and type of substrate. Applied in a 2 coat application.
5L and 20L.
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.