Rainstop water-proofing acrylic is an extremely high quality waterproofing compound for use in conjunction with the Rainstop Membrane cloth to create a strong flexible waterproofing coating. Has good UV resistance and water repellency.
It is suitable for the following uses:
- Waterproofing flat roofs, parapets, wall and chimney cappings, gutters and roof screws.
- Suitable for sealing a wide variety of surfaces i.e. concrete, plaster, asbestos roof sheeting, dry-walling (fibre cement) and I.B.R. and galvanized iron roof sheeting.
- Can also be used for sealing large plaster cracks, lap joints and flashings of roof sheeting that are subjected to structural movement. Used in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Limited use for areas with continual submersed water (i.e. water features or ponds).
- Suitable for over-coating with other water-based systems (i.e. Excelsior Premium Satin Roof Acrylic).