Pure Acrylic Waterproofer
A premium pure acrylic waterproofing paint used in conjunction with Duramesh membrane, to form a tough, flexible waterproofing barrier to seal joints and cover fine cracks on roofs and walls.
Seals joints and covers fine cracks. Waterproofs flashings, parapets, wall & chimney cappings, roof joints, roof screws and repairs to pitched roofs.
- Used with Duram Duramesh membrane, it withstands cracking and movement of the underlying surface.
- Resilient and flexible.
- Water-, weather- and UV-resistant.
- The pure acrylic formulation resists fading and chalking.
- Easy application by brush or roller.
- Excellent adhesion and coverage.
- Attractive finish available in a variety of colours.
- Can be topcoated with Duram roof or decorative paints, or used as a final coat.
- Water-based – water clean up.
- Depending on surface conditions.
- Applications with Duram Duramesh: 4 coats @ 0.4 – 0.5m²/litre per coat.
- Exterior walls: 2 coats @ 3m²/litre per coat.
- Maintenance coat: 1 coat @ 1.5m²/litre.
1L and 5L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.