Water-based Plaster Primer
A high performance primer that penetrates new plaster, gypsum, concrete, cement and brick for optimum adhesion, and resists alkali, peeling and efflorescence.
For new or previously painted cement, concrete, plaster, gypsum, rhinolite, fibre-cement, bricks and composition boarding. Also used to seal porous cement surfaces, or to bind soft and powdery plaster
- Water-based and non-toxic.
- Primes a multitude of substrates.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Resists peeling and efflorescence.
- Penetrates the substrate for optimum adhesion.
- Excellent obliteration.
- Quick drying time, hence quicker paint to plaster time.
- Low odour.
- Allows the surface to breathe and expel moisture.
- Easy application with brush, roller or spray.
- Low splatter.
- Lead and heavy metal free.
- Can be topcoated with most Duram decorative topcoats.
5 – 8 m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application, depending on the porosity and profile of the surface. Highly porous surfaces require a second coat.
1L , 5L and 20L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.