Frost cover is an ultra-light, spun-bonded, non-woven polypropylene fleece blanket which protects against:
- extreme climatic conditions i.e. cold, wind, hail & excessive moisture loss
- attack by insects, birds, rabbits & small grazing animals.
Because frost cover is made from a hydrophilic material, it allows air, liquid fertilizers and water to permeate through. However, lifting crop cover prior to watering will ensure a more even distribution of water.
Directions for Use:
- Cover shrubs to protect them from frost.
- Spread over crops and secure loosely with sand, sandbags or wire spikes so that frost cover does not blow off.
- After use, store the frost blanket in a dry, dark place and protect from rodents.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.
PLEASE NOTE : PRODUCTS MIGHT DIFFER FROM IMAGE.
PRODUCT LEAD TIME 5-7 DAYS.