Invisible Sealer is an invisible clear silicone sealer that will maintain the natural look of the tile. Invisible Sealer may be used LOW POROSITY tiles only (e.g. low porosity terracotta, granite, marble and porcelain), and will repel water and most oils. Invisible Sealer is suitable for interior and exterior applications. Invisible Sealer penetrates into the tile and therefore maintains the anti-slip factors of the tile.
1. Real all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need protection during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Ensure that the tile is clean and free from all residues, detergents, grout, cement, oil,
wax and other stains. (Clean with correct TFC products if necessary).
5. Ensure that the tile is totally dry before applying the sealer (if unsure wait ± 48 hours
6. Shake well before use.
7. Using a TFC Sheepskin Applicator, apply a thick, even coat of Invisible Sealer. Buff any
excess sealer from the surface after 5 minutes. Use a clean terry/mutton cloth or paper
8. Wait for the sealer to dry for ± 2 hours.
9. After 2 hours test to determine if surface is totally sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed (tile darkens), apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours
and repeat test.
10. Apply coats as determined by the rule above if necessary.
11. Allow to dry before trafficking (± 2 hours). Cure time is approx. 48 hours.
12.Clean applicator with mineral spirits / turps after each use.