- DESCRIPTION :
- A unique blend of indigenous South African grasses.
- USES :
- Used extensively for land rehabilitation and land reclamation.
- Very popular in the golfing industry where it is often used to cover the “roughs” of newly established courses.
- Often used on game farms for purposes of covering denuded or overgrazed land.
- SOWING RATE :
- Rehabilitation :
- 20 – 25kg / ha
- All other uses :
- 10 – 12kg / ha
- PLANTING TIME :
- September to March depending on weed pressure and utilization required.
- PLANTING METHOD :
- Plant on very firm seedbed.
- Roll after sowing.
- Good results also achieved with very shallow incorporation of seed into the ground before rolling
A blend of annual species selected for their ability to produce biomass in most conditions, even unfavourable ones. The Biomass produced can be incorporated into the soil to build a significant organic component.