Tile & Floor Care HP Sealer is a durable twin pack urethane sealer with extra stain resistance.
HP Sealer has been thickened to make it suitable for medium to high porosity substrates e.g. Terracotta, Slate, Sandstone, Quartzite and Cement.
HP Sealer penetrates and bonds with the tile thereby strengthening, sealing and protecting the tile from wear and tear.
HP Sealer enhances the natural colour of the tile and dries to matt/sheen finish.
HP Sealer is UV stable and may be used for interior and exterior applications.
HP Sealer is pre measured so as to allow easy accurate mixing.
1. Read all instructions and tips before the application so that you can plan the application correctly.
2. Mask off any adjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Test for desired results in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
4. Ensure that the tile is clean and free from grout, cement, oil, wax and other stains. (clean with correct Tile & Floor Care products). Remember to neutralize if the floor has been cleaned with an acid. Rinse thoroughly with clean fresh water.
5. Strir part A well before mixing with part B.
6. Ensure that the tile is totally dry before applying the sealer. (wait approx. 48 hours after cleaning).
7. Mix the required amount of sealer by adding 1 part B (catalyst) to 4 parts A (urethane).
8. Using a suitable applicator apply a thin even coat of HP Sealer.
9. Wait for the coat to dry approx. 2 – 4 hours.
10. Apply a second coat if necessary.
11. Allow to cure for approx. 12 hours before trafficking.
Ensure good ventilation during the application and curing process. Avoid open flames
during application and curing. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and mouth. In case of accidental ingestion seek immediate medical attention. Tile & Floor Care products are subject to the most stringent tests, but because we cannot supervise their application Tile & Floor Care will not accept liability for damage, direct or consequential arising from the use or misuse of our products.