Pure Organic Neem Oil Horse products are DEET Free and Poison Free
If you are tasked with taking care of horses, you know that in spite of their strength and large size that horses are very sensitive creatures. They can get irritated rather easily by the elements or external forces like flying pests, parasites, bacteria and fungus which is why it’s important to keep them happy and comfortable.
When your horse is suffering from an ailment, the problem often arises of what you should use to treat your horse and whether the ingredients of a product contain chemicals that will bring about side effects that are worse than the problem you’re trying to solve.
There is a shift in the industry when it comes to using more natural products that are not only more environmentally-friendly but also animal friendly and one such product that provides a multitude of benefits is our NEEM Oil Products for horses.
Neem’s antiseptic and healing properties make it an excellent first aid for minor cuts and abrasions. Neem has also been shown to be an excellent wound healer. Neem has the ability to increase vascular permeability by increasing the blood flow and by helping the body to rapidly create collagen fibers to close wounds. Healing will be significantly accelerated and scarring reduced by using neem to protect the injured skin.
Neem oil also serves as a natural pain reliever for horses who are bothered by the itchy bites by applying the substance onto open cuts and sores, so if your horse has been trying to rub themselves and have broken the skin, you can apply the oil straight onto the open area.
With neem oil having natural sterilization and antiseptic qualities, the substance will clean the wound, put bleeding to a halt, protect against infection and promote the healing process.
Once your horse has been bitten and is itchy, Neem Oil can be applied to the itchy and rubbed areas. Neem helps stop further biting, deeply moisturises and soothes the skin, and encourages rapid hair re-growth. Neem Oil has repellent properties and has been scientifically tested for use against midges, flies, ticks and other insects.
Neem Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for horses give off a natural shine and make the horse’s coat nice and sleek. On top of that, Neem oil shampoo rinse can inhibit any organisms living on your hoses skin and help cure up conditions like rain rot, mud fever, and other curious bumps or lumps that crop up. Use as part of your regular grooming regimen to keep your horse’s skin and coat healthy, shiny, and moisturized.
We Manufacture Pure Organic, Bio-Degradable, Non- Toxic & Natural :
Organic Neem Oil Spray
- Active Ingredients –Pure Organic Neem Oil and Lemongrass Oil
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Toxic or harmful ingredients
- Completely safe for all animals
- Can be applied to the whole body of the animal to keep all biting insects at bay and control flies around the horse
- Pure Organic Neem Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to help with the healing of skin and wounds, stimulates skin and encourage hair growth.
- Once your horse has been bitten and is itchy (sweet itch) Pure Organic Neem Oil Concentrate can be applied to the itchy and rubbed areas. The Pure Organic Neem Oil will soothe the itch and help with the healing of the skin
How to use:
- Spray the whole body of the animal to keep all biting insects at bay.
- Repeat every 2nd to 3rd day to assist in fly control.
- Repeat weekly for ticks. Repeat if rained as it might have been diluted with rain water.
- Rub or sponge the Pure Organic Neem Oil Spray directly on the skin or wound and leave to dry. Repeat every second day or as often as needed.
If product comes into contact with the naked eye, flush with warm water to find relief.