Grout Wiz is a simple and easy way to re-colour your grout. Available in 4 colours you can now make your grout look brand new again!
For use on wall & floor grout as well as for interior and exterior grout. Grout Wiz is a siliconized water based product so clean up is quick & easy.
- Floors and walls
- Interior & exterior
- Bathrooms / showers.
- Water Resistant
- Mould Resistant
- Non Hazardous
- Environmentally Friendly
- 3mm grout +/- 125 linear meters per 250ml
- 6mm grout +/- 75 linear meters per 250ml
- Ensure grout is clean and free from any mould, oils, grease or grime – For best results use TFC Grout Renu to clean grout before applying Grout Wiz. TFC Mould Buster for mouldy conditions
- Ensure grout is completely dry.
- Apply a thin bead of Grout Wiz directly into the grout joint, running the nozzle along the length of the grout joint.
- Spread Grout Wiz evenly onto the grout surface using the supplied sponge. To ensure good coverage we suggest doing a second coat after 1 hour.
- Allow Grout Wiz to dry for 4-5 hours. Use a little water and the supplied white scrubbing pad, scrub the excess Grout Wiz off the surface of the tile. Be careful not to scrub too hard and as that will damage the newly coloured grout.
- Use a damp sponge or clean cloth to wipe away the excess Grout Wiz that has been scrubbed from the tile surface.
- Allow to cure for 48 hours before for heavy foot traffic and before use in showers
Tips & Tricks
- Vacuuming will also help in clean up once the area has dried
- Besides the supplied sponge other useful applicators would be – small sponge roller, mini artist brush
- TFC Shower Seal can be used once Grout Wiz has cured to fully waterproof the grout when used in showers
- Can only be used on smooth non-porous tiles. Do NOT use on rough textured tiles.
- If using on matt or satin non-porous tiles more vigorous scrubbing may be needed to remove excess Grout Wiz from the surface of the tile
- Do not use on porous tiles or stone
- Do not use in submerged applications
- Test on an inconspicuous area first before completing full application. If using more than one Grout Wiz ensure using product from the same batch for colour consistency