Gromor Plant Food is a water soluble fertilizer containing macro and micro elements that can be used to fertilize all plants, including:
Container grown plants
This is a fantastic product to keep at home. It is available in a 500g and 2kg tub. The dilution ratio is a very simple 1 (one) teaspoon (supplied) to 5 (five) litres of water. It can be used on in-door potted plants, out-door potted plants, soil based plants, seedling trays and vegetable beds. You can apply it via a watering can or any other suitable means. It has all the essential macro and micro nutrients for plant growth and plant health.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.