Apply a basal dressing of 200 grams per square metre when preparing new areas for planting. (1 handful weighs approx. 60g). NB: DO NOT apply to areas to be planted to acid loving plants e.g. Azaleas, hydrangeas.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.