Gromor Kraal manure. Is a very good product for replacing soil nutrient and soil organic material. Both essential for plant and soil health. Kraal Manure was used as far back as the ancient Egyptians. They would collect it and use it for planting and tops dressing of their vegetables. These days it is often used when preparing beds for the planting of vegetables.
GROMOR KRAAL MANURE is a composted cattle manure ensuring that it is virtually weed free.
Apply GROMOR KRAAL MANURE is not suitable for use in containers grown plants or for growing seedlings. For container grown plants use GROMOR POTTING MEDIUM and for seedlings use GROMOR SEEDLING MIX.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.