Gromor 5:1:5 (28) is a very good all round fertilizer. You can use it on flowers, vegetables, shrubs and lawn. Our suggested use is for Roses, Flowers and Vegetables. Apply at 50g per square metre. It is also very often the product of choice for top dressing Roses. Scatter around the root zone and not only up against the Rose plant. This way you will prevent burning the plant or roots.
Apply Gromor 5.1.5 (28) at 50 grams per aquare metre. Apply in spring and autumn during the growing season.
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.