When preparing soil before planting, mix Gromor 2:3:4 (30) + 0,5% Zn into topsoil at the recommended rate of 50g/m2 In established beds, shrubs and lawns, spread at required rate of 50g/m2 at the beginning and end of summer. (1 handful weighs approx. 50g)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.