50kg's only available for delivery JHB, PTA and Vaal area
Gromor 2:3:4 (30) is a fantastic General Purpose fertilizer. It can be used to prepare the soil for planting and it can also be used on established beds and plants. It has a higher K (Potassium) value and thus helps the plant improve it overall health and immune system. It also helps the plant deal with extreme heat and cold.
When preparing soil before planting, mix Gromor 2:3:4 (30) + 0,5% Zn into topsoil at the recommended rate of 50g/m2 In established beds, shrubs and lawns, spread at required rate of 50g/m2 at the beginning and end of summer. (1 handful weighs approx. 50g)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.