Gromor 2:3:2 is a general-purpose fertilizer that can be used in planting and top dressing of vegetables and fruit trees. Please stick to application rates to avoid burning the plants. Use in early spring and summer. Spread evenly.
Apply Gromor 2:3:2 at 60 grams per square metre to soil before planting (1 handful weighs ±50g)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.