Quality Acrylic Waterproofing
An acrylic waterproofing paint that forms a flexible waterproofing barrier when used in conjunction with Duramesh membrane, to seal joints and cover fine cracks on roofs and walls.
Seals joints and covers fine cracks. Waterproofs flashings, parapets, wall & chimney cappings, roof joints, roof screws and repairs to pitched roofs.
- Used with Duram Duramesh membrane, it withstands cracking and movement of the underlying surface.
- Flexible and durable waterproofer.
- Easy application by brush.
- Excellent adhesion and coverage.
- Can be topcoated with Duram roof or decorative paints, or used as a final coat.
- Water-based - application tools are easy to clean with water.
- Applications with Duram Duramesh: 0.4 – 0.5m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 4 coat application.
- Exterior walls: 3m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
5L and 20L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.