Fibre-Reinforced Acrylic Waterproofing
A premium fibre-reinforced acrylic waterproofer used to bridge fine hairline cracks without the need for a separate reinforcing membrane, on parapets, wall and chimney cappings, gutters and roof screws.
Bridges fine hairline cracks on parapets, wall and chimney cappings, gutters and roof screws.
- Convenient membrane-free application - simply brush on quickly and easily.
- The fibres make it a tough, durable and flexible waterproofer.
- Non-drip with excellent adhesion.
- Can be topcoated with Duram roof or decorative paints, or used as a final coat.
- *Fish and plant friendly, so you can use it in your pond.
- Water-based - application tools are easy to clean with water.
- 0.5m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1L and 5L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.