Easy Clean is a powerful alkaline degreaser and neutraliser. Easy Clean must be diluted as instructed for general cleaning purposes. Easy Clean is specially formulated to cost effectively clean floor and tile surfaces that have been soiled with oils, greases and general grime. Easy Clean is free from ammonia and phosphates and is non-abrasive. Easy Clean is also used to neutralise tile and floor surfaces after they have been washed with acids.
Test for desired result in an inconspicuous area before continuing the application.
1. Read all instructions and tips before continuing the application.
2. Mask off any addjacent surfaces that need to be protected during the application.
3. Sweep, vacuum, or dust the surface to be clean.
4. After testing, mix the correct dilution; apply the solution to the area using a mop,
watering can or spray.
5. Allow product to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for the solution to break down the dirt. Do not
allow the solution to dry on surface.
6. Scrub as necessary in order to remove the dirt but not damage the surface. Rinse off
with fresh clean water until no bubbles or residues remain or vacuum/ mop up dirty
7. Alllow the surface to dry and inspect. Repeat if necessary.
Tips & Tricks:
For daily or regular cleaning rather use TFC Quick Clean as Easy Clean is too powerful for
regular use. Always rinse after cleaning with TFC Easy Clean.