Forms a thick, durable waterproofing barrier suitable for long-term immersion in water, and is ideal for water features, box gutters, behind tiles and for retaining walls.
Ideal for cement dams, water features, gutters and behind tiles in bathrooms and kitchens. Also for non-exposed areas such as retaining walls and cavity walls, and can be used on roof joints and screws when coated with a UV protection coat.
- Forms a tough, flexible waterproof barrier.
- Suitable for permanent immersion in water.
- Excellent adhesion and can be used on most surfaces.
- Can be built up to a thick, non-sagging coating.
- Excellent weathering and ageing properties when coated with a bituminous aluminium coating.
- Does not affect or taint water once dry (one initial flush is recommended).
- Applications without Duram Duramesh: 1m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
Applications with Duram Duramesh: Apply in a 3 coat application as follows: First coat 1.3m² per litre, second coat 1.3m² per litre, third coat 1.6m² per litre. This results in a full system coverage of 0.7m² per litre.
As a primer: 2.5m² per litre (if required, diluted 1:1). Applied in a 1 coat application.
Maintenance coat: 1m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application.
1L , 5L and 20L