Replacement product for Garden Ripcord.
Emulsifiable concentrate contact and stomach insecticide for the control of:
- Lilly Borer
- False Codling Moth
- American Bollworm and other pests
Allow the following number of days between last application and harvesting or feeding/grazing (F).
- Macadamias, Rooibos tea – 30 days
- Citrus, Grapes – 28 days
- Apples, Pears, Table Peaches, Plums, Maize, Sweetcorn – 14 days
- Beans, Peas – 7 days
- Tomatoes, Cruciferae – 4 days
- Canning Peaches – 3 days
CYPERMETHRIN 200 EC may only be used if:
- The harvest at the time of application of CYPERMETHRIN 200 EC is free of scales (Red-, Purple-, Mussel- and Soft brown scale).
- A preventive spray programme to control Red Scale and mealybug is used in the beginning of the following season; after a CYPERMETHRIN 200 EC application.
- Producers in regions with a mild climate are warned against the possibilities of a Redmite (Panonychus citri) flare-up when CYPERMETHRIN 200 EC will be used for False codling moth control.