Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout is a waterproof interior and exterior wall and floor tile grout suitable for grouting 20 mm x 8 mm. It mixes easily with water, has excellent workability and is available in attractive colours.
- Grouting up to 20 mm x 8 mm
- Interior & Exterior Wall & Floor Tiles
- 5 Attractive Colours
- Do not apply to exterior surfaces if rain is imminent, during high winds or freezing temperatures.
- Tile surfaces and spaces between tiles should be clean and free of any foreign matter.
- Tile adhesive should be completely dry before grouting.
- Protect tiles against staining.
Sprinkle 5 kg Coprox Waterproof Tile Grout slowly into 2 litres of clean water stirring constantly until a smooth paste like consistency is achieved. Use within 30 minutes. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Apply grout using a rubber squeegee.
- Clean grout off the tile surfaces to avoid staining.
- Once the grout has dried sufficiently, smooth the grout using a damp sponge.
- Clean off any excess grout with a wet cloth.
- Allow the grout to dry for at least 24 hours before use.