- Sufficiently aged and cured virgin mortar, screed, concrete and plaster of recognised building mix standards.
- Good quality virgin cement and clay bricks.
- Good quality paint.
- Virgin clay tiles.
- Dry wall partitioning.
Surfaces should be rigid to avoid cracking. If in any doubt as to surface suitability, do a test area first.
- Pour 10 litres of clean water into a clean plastic container.
- Sprinkle 25kg Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat slowly into the clean water stirring constantly until smooth and free of lumps. Use immediately. To prevent settling, stir frequently throughout the application.
- Do not apply to exterior surfaces if rain is imminent, during high winds or freezing temperatures.