- Suitable for Brick, Mortar, Screed, Concrete and Plaster
- Interior & Exterior
- Excellent Strength & Adhesion
Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler is suitable for interior and exterior applications. It mixes easily with water, has excellent strength and adhesion and can be applied in layers of up to 6 mm. It is easily sanded to a smooth finish and does not crumble or crack when drilled.
- Mortar, screed, concrete and plaster.
- Cement and clay bricks.
Other surfaces should first be tested for suitability.
Sprinkle 5 kg Coprox Waterproof Crack Filler slowly into 1,75 litres of clean water stirring constantly until a smooth paste-like consistency is achieved. Use within 30 minutes.
- Wet cracks, holes and indentations with clean water.
- Fill the cracks, holes and indentations using a scraper or putty knife.
- Apply to a depth not exceeding 6 mm. For deeper cracks, holes or indentations, apply in 6 mm layers after each layer has been allowed to dry.
- Even out the crack filler level with the surrounding surface.
- Allow to dry for at least 4 hours (drying times may be longer in cold or wet weather) before sanding, drilling or painting. Apply a universal undercoat before over painting.