Semi-gloss Wall & Floor Clear Sealer suitable for:
- Coprox Masonry Waterproofing
- Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat
- Virgin Pavers
- Clay Tiles
Coprox Wall and Floor Clear Sealer is a semi-gloss scuff and stain resistant clear sealer suitable for domestic applications. It is ideal for interior and exterior Coprox Masonry Waterproofing and Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat applications as well as for pavers and clay tiles.
- Do not apply to exterior surfaces if rain is imminent, during high winds or freezing temperatures.
- Surfaces must be completely dry.
- Coprox Masonry Waterproofing and Coprox Waterproof Dualcoat applications must be allowed to dry for at least 48 hours before application commences. Drying times may be longer in cold or wet weather.
- Surfaces must be free of dust, dirt and all other foreign matter.
- Stir the sealer thoroughly.
- Apply the sealer as a thin film using a clean dry mohair roller, sheepskin applicator or suitable brush.
- The second coat can be applied in the same manner as above as soon as the first coat is touch dry (approximately 1 hour) or later.
- Allow the sealer to dry for at least 4 hours before use. Drying times may be longer in cold or wet weather.
Coverage per litre per coat (approx.)
Maintenance & Care
- Do not drag or scrape heavy or sharp objects across the surface.
- Wipe up spills with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Use water and mild soap for cleaning.
- Apply maintenance coats as and when necessary.
Cleaning Tools & Equipment
Use clean water. Product and waste water containing product should not be discharged directly into drains and waterways.