Siloxane Water Repellent
A siloxane water repellent for face brick, stone and cement exterior walls that dries to a clear finish to repel moisture, dirt, stains and prevents efflorescence.
For use on exterior surfaces like face brick walls and facades, natural stone, marble and granite cladding as well as cement plaster, cement bricks, fibre-cement and concrete structures, clay surfaces, calcium silicate, kiln masonry, terrazzo and lime sandstone.
- Penetrates the surface, lining the capillaries thus preventing the absorption of water.
- Repels moisture, dirt and stains.
- Dries to a clear finish and does not change the appearance of the surface to which it is applied.
- Prevents efflorescence.
- Penetrates and protects the surface.
- Easy to apply by spray or brush, dries quickly.
0.6 – 2.5 m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.
1L and 5L
Data sheet below.
Safety sheet below.
Delivery only JHB, Pretoria , Vaal Area or per prior arrangement.