Height : 1 500 mm
Diameter : 1 690 mm
Manhole : 415 mm
6 to 8 People
What's the difference between a septic tank and a conservancy tank? Septic tanks can only be used for the disposal of sewage whereas conservancy tanks are used for both black water (sewage) and grey water (bath water and washing machine waters).
- Virgin food - grade material.
- Unrivalled , 10 year full replacement guarantee.
- Standard and custom moulded tanks.
- Strong and durable construction.
- Black lining inhibits algal growth.