4 to 6 People
Height : 1 050 mm
Diameter : 1 760 mm
Manhole : 415 mm
What's the difference between a septic tank and a conservancy tank? Septic tanks can only be used for the disposal of sewage whereas conservancy tanks are used for both black water (sewage) and grey water (bath water and washing machine waters).
About our tanks.
- Virgin food - grade material.
- Unrivalled , 10 year full replacement guarantee.
- Standard and custom moulded tanks.
- Strong and durable construction.
- Black lining inhibits algal growth.