Delivery only available in JHB, Pretoria and Vaal area
(Price per 100m Roll)
LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
LDPE pipe is manufactured from approved prime-graded recycled material, to ensure a long-lasting and durable end product, used mainly for irrigation purposes.
Our irrigation pipes are non-SABS but we manufacture them according to SABS specifications.
- LDPE pipes can be used in a wide range of applications including sprinkler and drip irrigation systems, drainage systems, agricultural piping and irrigation systems.
- The pipe is measured internally as opposed to HDPE which is normally measured by the outside diameter.
- LDPE pipes and fittings can be installed using very simple equipment.
- Our LDPE pipe is full-flow fitting and internal fitting compatible.
- LDPE pipe can be buried or secured above ground.
- The pipe is UV protected and is also resistant to most chemicals like fertilisers.
Features & Benefits
- Durable & Reliable
- Lightweight and Flexible
- Cost Effective
- Resistant to corrosion and weather
- Superior flow characteristics – smooth internal wall
- Impact Resistant
- Non Toxic