Bounce Back is a unique blend of organic materials specially formulated for all your fertilising needs. A highly concentrated natural product, Bounce Back also promotes faster, healthier, sustained growth for all plants. Bounce Back encourages the development of earthworm and microbial activity leading to healthy, well-structured soils. Bounce Back is composted and steam treated and is then pelletised for easier and cleaner handling. These processes stabilise the nutrients, maximise
nutrient availability and ensure the product is free of any parasites, pathogens and weed seeds. Most importantly, the resultant product retains the microbiology necessary to provide a ‘living’ fertiliser.
Neutrog Bounce Back has been widely used by professional horticulturalists throughout South
Africa in the successful production of commercial crops of vegetables, flowers, fruit and plants.
• Fruit Trees: Pre Planting: 60g per hole. Apply to base of hole and cover with 10cm of soil - for poorer soils add a further 30g. Water well.
• Established Trees: 500g per tree per year of growth once in Spring and once in Autumn.
• Vegetable and Flower Beds: 150g per sq. meter prior to planting and 100g per sq. meter every 6 weeks during the growth period.
• Roses: 150g per plant, applied every 6 weeks throughout Spring, Summer and Autumn. A further application in Winter is recommended.
• Flower Beds: 100-200g per sq meter, applied at least once a season.
• Shrubs: 100g per shrub applied once in Spring and once in Autumn.
• Lawns: New and established lawns 100 - 200g per sq, meter, once a season
• Indigenous: 100 g per sq meter, applied at least once a season