Gromor Superphosphate 10,5%. It is used for roots and seedlings. Phosphate is essential for growing plants and should be used at planting. Please stick to recommended application rates. It can also be spread in the garden once a year to improve root health.
Apply a basal dressing of 60 grams per square metre when preparing new areas for planting. (1 handful weighs approx. 50g)
Granular Fertilizer Golden Rules:
- Use only as stipulated. (30 or 50 grams is not as much as you think.)
- More is not better. Once you have applied it you cannot reverse the process.
- Over application leads to serious problems and is irreversible.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Choose the right fertilizer for the right application.
- Fertilizer works best when there is heat and water. Results are poor in winter.